Bagged Lawn Care Service:
While we do not recommend bagged lawn care service for most lawns, it is only available to our weekly lawn care clients. The one exception is the beginning of each mowing season. At this mow, we recommend bagging the lawn clippings to remove the brown dead grass tips. Other than that one cut, we recommend mulching the clippings, as the clippings will decompose and feed the lawn. Grass clippings are an excellent source of nitrogen for the lawn and should remain in the lawn. We do not offer bagging services for bi-weekly lawn care.
Bush and Bed Service:
Our Bush and Bed crews are typically two-man crews. They have the experience to provide excellent service in maintaining or expanding your landscape. All work is billed at an hourly rate with a minimum of $24.99. A Bush and Bed service can include the following services:
- Trimming plants and bushes,
- Removing weeds and grass from planting beds,
- Installing mulch that you have purchased,
- Installing seasonal flowers and plants,
- Installing borders (metal or stone) for planting beds,
- Extending gutter downspouts underground to prevent erosion,
- Trimming lower limbs (no higher than 12′ above ground) from trees.
To get started on a Bush & Bed service, please fill out the Bush & Bed Questionnaire located here.