Ernie’s Pro Lawn Co is a Frisco locally-owned lawn care company. Yes, we are based in Frisco and offer weekly and bi-weekly lawn care service. For your lawn to have the best results, we recommend our weekly lawn care service. The weekly service includes:
- Our talented staff,
- Same-day service each week,
- Satisfaction guarantee on our work.
Our maintenance crews will:
- Edge with a steel-bladed edger, the lawn by the curbs, driveways, sidewalks, alley, and entryways.
- Use a line trimmer (weedeater/weedwacker) and trim the grass around trees, planting beds, air conditioning units, foundations, and other penetrations in the lawn.
- Mow the lawn area in a different direction each week. The directions would be horizontally, vertically, diagonally left to right, and diagonally right to left.
- Blow all debris from the hardscapes and concrete surfaces.
While we offer weekly and bi-weekly lawn care, bi-weekly lawn care is not recommended. Your lawn will not be as healthy with bi-weekly lawn care instead of weekly. Bi-weekly lawn service can result in clumping of the cut grass. Additionally, allowing the grass to be this length during the growing season, weakens the grass.
Our offices are open Monday thru Friday from 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. Our administrative staff is professional, and all emails and phone calls received during business hours, are answered within 24 hours. Any calls or emails received after hours are given priority and will be promptly handled the following business day.
Our upfront communication, honest professional service, proactive management, and professional crews are why we are a premier lawn care company in Frisco.