Sprinkler Repair and Service
ProLawnCo has the experience necessary to take care of all your sprinkler repair, or service needs. Our personnel are Licensed by the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ), Licensed Irrigator Number (LI0018302), and Licensed Backflow Prevention Assembly Tester (BP0013682). Some of the common sprinkler repair and services that we perform include:
- Licensed Irrigator on staff – LI0018302 for sprinkler repair
- Licensed Backflow Prevention Assembly Tester – BP0013682 for sprinkler repair
- Determine & program proper watering schedule.
- Replace/repair broken sprinkler heads.
- Locate/Replace/Repair master/zone valves
- Locate/Repair system leaks
- Adjust or repair sprinklers for proper watering
- Troubleshoot controller and electrical problems.
- Convert planting beds from spray to drip irrigation
- Install Perimeter Drip System for Foundation Protection
- Repair/Replace Backflow Devices, i.e. Double Check Valve Assembly
Sprinkler System Design & Installation
ProLawnCo has the expertise to design an efficient sprinkler system for your property. There are many variables in sprinkler system design. All sprinkler systems are not designed equally. Many companies simply design a system that will pass inspection, and provide water where necessary, basically meeting the minimum requirements that regulations require. ProLawnCo’s designs are done only after consultation with you, our customer. Our systems are designed using the best water savings and equipment saving techniques available. This will provide you with a durable product, improvement to your home, using minimal water to accomplish your desired needs.
Sprinkler System Modifications
Most sprinkler systems can be modified for minimal cost, that could save you up to 30% of your watering bill each month. Call our office today 469-362-2555, and we will schedule a time for our licensed irrigator to meet with you and review your sprinkler system with you and provide you with cost saving ideas. Simple modifications such as upgrading to pressure-regulated sprinkler bodies, correct nozzle selection, smart controller, and proper water scheduling on your controller could save you up to 30% or more of your watering bill.
Smart Controller Installation/Upgrade
We can upgrade your sprinkler system to include a smart controller. Many cities offer credits toward your water bill for upgrading to a smart controller. Also, many cities allow deviations from water restriction regulations to systems that are controlled with smart controllers. Smart controllers, properly programmed, can save you up to 30% of the water needed for your lawn and landscape. Call us today for more information!