Other Lawn Care Services
Available to our weekly or bi-weekly lawn care service clients only!
Other Landscape Services
Bagged Lawn Care Service – While we do not recommend bagged lawn care service, it is only available for our weekly lawn care clients. At the beginning of each season we recommend bagging the lawn clippings to remove the brown dead grass tips. Other than that one cutting, we recommend mulching the clippings, as the clippings will decompose and feed the lawn. The clipping are an excellent source of nitrogen for the lawn and should remain in the lawn. We do not offer bagging services for bi-weekly lawn care.
Bed and Brush Service:
Our Bed and Brush crews, are three man crews. They have the experience to provide excellent service in maintaining or expanding your landscape. The three man Bed and Brush crew is billed on an hourly basis, one hour minimum. After the first hour the crew is billed on a quarter hour basis. Bed and Brush Services include the following services:
- Trimming plants and bushes,
- Removing weeds and grass from planting beds,
- Providing and installing mulch in your planting beds,
- Providing and installing seasonal flowers and plants,
- Providing and installing borders (metal or stone) for planting beds,
- Extending gutter downspouts underground to prevent erosion,
- Trim lower limbs (no higher than 8′ above ground) from trees.
Other services may be available, please call us and discuss you needs with our staff. For pricing of these services, please see our Schedule of Prices page.