ProLawnCo is a Frisco family owned lawn care company. Yes, we are based in Frisco, and offer weekly and bi-weekly lawn care service. For your lawn to have the best results, we recommend our weekly lawn care service. The weekly service includes:
- Our uniformed staff,
- Identifiable trucks
- Same service day each week
Our uniformed maintenance crew will:
- Edge with a steel bladed edger, the lawn by the curbs, driveways, sidewalks, alley, and entryways.
- Use a line trimmer (weedeater/weedwacker) and trim the grass around trees, planting beds, air conditioning units, foundations, and other penetrations in the lawn.
- Mow the lawn area in a different direction each week. The directions would be horizontally, vertically, diagonally left to right, and diagonally right to left.
- Blow all debris from the hardscapes and concrete surfaces.
While we offer weekly and bi-weekly lawn care, the bi-weekly lawn care is not recommended. Your lawn will not be as healthy with bi-weekly lawn care instead of weekly. Bi-weekly lawn service can result in clumping of the cut grass. Additionally, allowing the grass to be this length during the growing season, weakens the grass.
Our offices are open Monday thru Friday from 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. Our administrative staff is professional, and all emails and phone calls received during business hours, are answered the same business day. Any calls or emails received after hours, are given priority, and will be promptly handled the following business day.
ProLawnCo believes that full upfront disclosure is the best way to avoid communication problems and misunderstandings. Therefore, all of our policies and prices are disclosed on this website. Most lawn care companies do not disclose their prices upfront, we do. Our upfront communication, honest professional service, proactive management, and professional crews is why we are a premier lawn care company in Frisco.