Lawn Care Prices are based on the gross square footage of your property.
Weekly Lawn Care Service Prices (minimum 5 services)
|Interior Lots < 5,500 Square Feet||$25.50|
|Interior Lots 5,501 to 11,000 Square Feet||$28.50|
|Corner Lot or Cul-de-sac Lot < 5,500 Square Feet||$30.50|
|Corner Lot or Cul-de-sac Lot 5,501 to 11,000 Square Feet||$33.50|
Bi-Weekly Lawn Care Service Prices (minimum 5 services)
|Interior Lots < 5,500 Square Feet||$32.50|
|Interior Lots 5,501 to 11,000 Square Feet||$35.50|
|Corner Lot or Cul-de-sac Lot < 5,500 Square Feet||$37.50|
|Corner Lot or Cul-de-sac Lot 5,501 to 11,000 Square Feet||$40.50|
For lawn care service on lots greater than 11,000, please contact us for a custom quote.
Bagged Lawn Care Service – While we do not recommend bagged lawn care service, it is available only for our weekly lawn care clients. At the beginning of each season we recommend bagging the lawn clippings to remove the brown dead grass tips. Other than that first cutting, we recommend mulching the clippings, as the cutting will decompose and feed the lawn. The clipping are an excellent source of nitrogen for the lawn and should remain in the lawn. We do not offer bagging services for bi-weekly lawn care. The price for Bagged Service to be added to the lawn care weekly is $6.00 + $5.00 per bag of grass. We bag the grass in 33 gallon plastic bags and remove the bags from the property.
Billing & Payment Terms:
All prices listed are for customers with our automatic weekly processing. The automatic weekly processing is as follows:
- An invoice will be processed at the end of business on Saturday each week for all services rendered that week;
- On the following Monday, the invoice amount is charged to the client’s credit or debit account on file;
- The invoice, stamped “Paid” will be emailed to the client.
- Any accepted change from the above procedure will increase the charge of each service rendered by $2.00 due to special handling.
- We accept –
- All prices quoted are prior to applicable sales tax as required by Texas Law.